Women's Health Counseling
Are you feeling overwhelmed with all the roles and responsibilities of being a women, mom, provider, and parent all while trying to take care of yourself, your personal wellness needs and your professional goals?
Perhaps you find that there is this ongoing pressure to do it all, to take on all these roles but that the pace of everything is too intense. As a result, it is leaving you feeling exhausted and feeling like you are letting others down.
You may even be going through the process of navigating women's health challenges which just adds more layers of complexity in how you feel about yourself and how you show up in the world and with those you love.
If you can see parts of yourself in the challenges and struggles I explore here, please know that you are not alone. I hope to be able to support you in this process of rediscovering yourself again so that you can live a more authentic, fulfilling and heart centered life. Fostering a way back to center and to getting more connected within yourself are the first steps in your healing process.
Common signs of overwhelm include:
- Difficulty sleeping
- Sleeping too much
- Always feeling tired
- Low energy levels
- Difficulty concentrating
- Anxious / High Strung
- Decreased appetite or Increased appetite
- Feel stuck and find it hard to complete tasks
- Decreased motivation
- Isolate yourself from others
- Experience emotional ups and downs often
- Feelings of anger or guilt
Physical Symptoms include:
- Racing heart
- Hard to breathe
- Aches and pains
In our work together I can help you to:
- Get back to exploring and honoring what you need to support your mind and body
- Regain a sense of self
- Develop new ways of coping
- Learn relaxation and mind-body approaches to support and manage overwhelm, racing thoughts, worry and stress.
- Gain greater insight into what you want most
- Establish needs, wants and expectations so that others can support you
- Create more balance between your work and personal life
- Improve communication with loved ones and colleagues
- Be willing to receive support from others
Taking the Next Step Toward Your Healing Path
If you are interested in learning more about what I can offer and to see if we are a good fit, please call me at 818-599-3048 for a free phone consultation. My office is in Westlake Village, just off the Lindero Canyon exit. You can also read more about ways to manage stress by going here and here.