Discover Your Strengths
Daniela will guide you though specific exercises she has developed so that you can uncover the tools and skills you are already using which will lead to you learning new ways of coping with pain and illness symptoms.
Learn New Ways of Coping
With a variety of handouts and videos, Daniela will demonstrate tailored exercises throughout the course that you can apply and learn from to see which ones help you the most.
Feel More Resilient
At the end of this course you will have more knowledge, exercises, and resources to refer to when you need them most so that you feel more resilient when challenges strike.
Moving Beyond Chronic Pain and Illness Course
An online course designed to provide you with concrete steps and exercises as a guide through each part of the course.
This Course Includes:
- Highly valuable and downloadable worksheets to use in each module
- Detailed videos guiding you through concepts, key practices and expert tips
- Guided meditation practices in a variety of lengths, themes and areas of concern explored
- Introduction to simple breathing practices and mindfulness practices that are easy to apply into daily living for symptom relief
- An extensive toolkit of practical tips and coping skills that can be used anytime, whether you are at home or not
- Additional tips for bringing mindfulness into your life when chronic pain and illness strikes
- Lifetime access so you can come back again and again
- Limited time only!
Daniela Paolone, LMFT, is a psychotherapist and consultant with a private practice in Westlake Village, California. She is the founder of Westlake Village Counseling and specializes in chronic pain, illness, anxiety, trauma and caregiver support.
She is a public speaker, frequent guest speaker on podcasts and she has been quoted and published in a variety of online publications including The Mighty, Yahoo, and Psych Central. Daniela incorporates specific approaches which she has developed in her therapy practice with concrete tools, resources and exercises that can help in fostering a path towards mental, emotional and physical well being.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
Once the online course is released, it is completely self-paced, so you get to move through the course in a way that works best for you.
How long do I have access to the course?
You get lifetime access! After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
How much is the course?
Since we are in the process of creating right now, the price has not yet been set. But since this will be the first roll out of the course, you can be sure that those who sign up on the interest list will be the first to know of the introductory price!